Petzl- PROGRESS Progression lanyard
PROGRESS-projeksjonsbåndet giver mulighed for kontinuerlig forbindelse under reb-stigninger. Stikene holdes i den rigtige position for at lette klipningen.
- Vægt: 150g
- Certificering (er): CE EN 354, EAC Kort
- armlængde: 30 cm
- Lang armlængde: 65 cm
The PROGRESS progression lanyard allows continuous connection during rope ascents. The connectors are held in the correct position for ease of clipping.
- Double lanyard allows continuous connection during rope ascents:
– long arm for attaching an ASCENSION handled rope clamp
– short arm for clipping in when passing intermediate anchors
- Ends equipped with a plastic sheath that holds the connector in place and protects against abrasion
- Dynamic rope lanyard to limit the impact transmitted to the user in case of a short fall (1)
- Used with two VERTIGO TWIST-LOCK auto-locking carabiners(1) Progression lanyards do not have energy absorbers. They thus should only be used if the fall factor is less than 1 (used below the ASCENSION handled rope clamp or anchor point).
- Weight: 150 g
- Certification(s): CE EN 354, EAC
- Short arm length: 30 cm
- Long arm length: 65 cm